An easy to administer solution for endocannabinoid system support. Natural healing for a healthy and happy pet.
HempRx SoftChewz for Cats and Small Dogs (Rx Vitamins for Pets) is a professional veterinary formula of medical CBD for support of the endocannabinoid system in animals. The endocannabinoid system helps to balance and protect the nervous system and every organ in the body, including the skin and gut.
HempRx SoftChewz are “dosage-form” treats that:
- Contain a standardized percentage of the essentials oils derived from organically grown whole hemp plant
- Contain naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids and phytocannabinoids
- Are manufactured to very high-quality standards
- Are gluten and grain free
- Are highly palatable with a natural chicken liver flavor
- Are easy to administer to your cat or dog
The essential oils contained in HempRx SoftChewz are:
- A super-critical liquid CO2 extract from the whole hemp plant
- Made from hemp grown legally and organically, without pesticides and herbicides, in Colorado.
- Absolutely pure with no solvent, heavy metals, or pesticide residues.**
What is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is derived from the marijuana plant, which contains 80 different cannabinoids, including THC (the psychoactive component) and CBD (cannabidiol – the medical component). Cannabis oil has no psychoactive effect on dogs when dosed properly because there is little to no THC.
Cannabis oil can be used to treat a range of disorders, including seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritic and back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues.
The cannabinoids in marijuana interact with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body and modulate symptoms of pain, anxiety, and nausea. Medical cannabis has no life-threatening side effects with proper dosing and does no harm to the kidney, liver or GI tract.
Ongoing research in veterinary pharmacology is showing medical cannabis can have positive benefits for dogs and cats. Clinical trials have yet to be done to determine accurate dosing recommendations. The dosages below are guidelines only and have not been substantiated or proven with clinical research.
Terpenes and phytocannabinoids
Terpenes and phytocannabinoids can help to harmonize the endocannabinoid system which is found in all animals, great and small. Recently discovered in the mid-1990s, the endocannabinoid system helps to balance and protect the nervous system and every organ in the body including the skin and gut. Studies have found that the body needs only very small amounts of these plant molecules to benefit the endocannabinoid system which is why these Softchewz work so well.
**Please reference our HempRx Analysis for more information.