While most dogs seem to be happy and carefree, they can and do have anxiety issues just like people. Many day-to-day circumstances such as spending the day at home alone while you are away, adjusting to major changes in the home, and even pure boredom can make your canine friend feel stressed. As a result, some dogs may demonstrate undesirable behaviors over and over. These may include excessive barking, chewing things up, or having “accidents” (urinating or defecating) in the house.
Sometimes these behaviors are the result of a medical problem, so your first step should always be to have your pet examined by your veterinarian. Your vet will determine if there are any medical issues and how to treat them. If medical reasons are not the cause of your dog’s behavior, providing a supplement to help treat the anxiety and calm your pet can help.
NutriCalm for Dogs is formulated with nutrients and herbal extracts that can help ease anxiety and calm your dog, including:
- L-tryptophan‚ an amino acid that helps increase your dog’s serotonin levels; serotonin is a chemical messenger (neurotransmitter) that works in the brain that to promote calmness.
- Valerian root extract‚ which works like a sedative and calms your dog’s brain and nervous system.
- Ashwaganda extract to help relax your dog’s brain.
- Catnip extract (don’t be fooled by the name!) to help your dog relax.
- L-theanine to boost the quantity ofalpha waves in your dog’s brain; these waves indicate that your dog is in a relaxed but aware state.
- Calcium and magnesium‚ minerals that help reduce stress and anxiety
Your dog’s behavior can improve with a lot of love, proper training methods, and NutriCalm.