Feline Kidney Disease is probably the single most commonly diagnosed disease of senior kitties. If you have a cat, have a senior cat or plan to have a cat, chances are high that your cat has or will have kidney disease.
You may be wondering:
- Why are so many cats in kidney failure?
- How can I prevent my cat from getting kidney disease?
- How can I support my cat with kidney disease?
- Is there a holistic approach to treating kidney disease?
- Can my cat live a happy life with kidney disease?
These questions and worries are normal, and I have a lot of thoughts on them.
- You can slow down the progression of your cat’s kidney disease.
- There are actions you can take to support optimal kidney function in your young, healthy cat.
- There is a holistic approach to managing your kitty’s kidney disease.
Download the recording of my course, A Holistic Approach to Your Cat’s Kidney Disease, to learn my holistic approach today!