An organic and pure solution for endocannabinoid system support. Natural healing for a healthy and happy pet.
HempRx for Dogs and Cats (Rx Vitamins for Pets) is a professional veterinary formula of medical CBD for support of the endocannabinoid system in animals. The endocannabinoid system helps to balance and protect the nervous system and every organ in the body, including the skin and gut. HempRx contains a total of 450 mg of Phyto-Cannabinoids per bottle and provides 0.5 mg naturally occurring CBD per drop.
- A super-critical liquid CO2 extract from the whole hemp plant
- Made from hemp grown legally and organically, without pesticides and herbicides, in Colorado.
- Absolutely pure with no solvent, heavy metals, or pesticide residues.**
- Pleasant-tasting with mild nutty and floral flavors from the organic hemp seed oil and many plant terpenes.
- Bottled in an FDA-compliant cGMP facility
- Meets the rigorous standards of manufacturing quality control required by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC.cc)
What is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is derived from the marijuana plant, which contains 80 different cannabinoids, including THC (the psycoactive component) and CBD (cannabidiol – the medical component). Cannabis oil has no psychoactive effect on dogs when dosed properly because there is little to no THC.
Cannabis oil can be used to treat a range of disorders, including seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritic and back pain, symptoms of cancer and gastrointestinal issues.
The cannabinoids in marijuana interact with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body and modulate symptoms of pain, anxiety and nausea. Medical cannabis has no life-threatening side effects with proper dosing, and does no harm to the kidney, liver or GI tract.
Ongoing research in veterinary pharmacology is showing medical cannabis can have positive benefits for dogs and cats. Clinical trials have yet to be done to determine accurate dosing recommendations. The dosages below are guidelines only and have not been substantiated or proven with clinical research.
**Please reference our HempRx Analysis for more information.