An Innovative, Potent, Immune Adjuvant
Bio-active phytonutrients combined with specialized nutraceuticals function as biological response modifiers that increase patient vitality as well as improved immune system resistance. Onco Support provides nutrient diversity to support the increased metabolic needs of the patient with chronic disease, thus helping to improve patient quality of life.
1 Scoop Contains:
- L-Glutamine (free form amino acid): 2500mg
- Kelp Powder (fucus vesiculosis): 760mg
- Lecithin Granules: 760mg
- Nutritional Yeast (saccharomycescerevisiae): 760mg
- Bio-Agaricus (agaricus blazeii, mycelia and fruiting body): 600mg
- L-Arginine (free form amino acid): 500mg
- Green Tea Extract (Standardized 34% EGCG): 500mg
- Spirulina (spirulina platensis); 500mg
- Sodium Ascorbate: 250mg
- Larch Arabinogalactan: 250mg
- Silymarin: 150mg
- Del-Immune V (lactobacillus rhamnosusDelbruekii lysate): 25mg
- Zinc (picolinate): 15mg
- Vitamin A: 500 I.U.
- Selenium (selenomethionine)
- Vitamin D (calciferol): 75 I.U.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate): 200 I.U.
What is Rx Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets?
RX Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets is used to support the immune system of dogs and cats. Created by veterinarian Robert J. Silver, RX Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets is hypo-allergenic and made in a powder form that is easy to administer, just add it to your pet’s food. This immune support supplement contains vitamins A, E, and D, along with other vital nutrients that pets need to have a healthy immune system.
Dogs and Cats
- Supports the immune system
- Just add to food
- Contains vital vitamins & minerals
How it Works:
RX Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets comes in a powder form that can be mixed in right with your pet’s food. RX Vitamins Onco Support Powder & Supplement for Pets is hypo-allergenic, which means even pets with allergies can take it. It contains vital nutrients from vitamins and minerals that help keep your pet’s immune system healthy.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. For Animal Use Only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.