StrataClens Advanced Otic

$20.00 or subscribe and save 5%

Pleasantly scented, alcohol free, non-irritating ear cleanser containing antiadhesive properties that prevent buildup of bacteria and yeast. Used for the cleansing of the ear canal for pets with severe Otitis externa (ear infection).

In stock (can be backordered)

Purchase this product now and earn 20 Points!

Description

Non-Irritating Ear Cleansing Solution

Alcohol-free – Cucumber-Melon Scent
StrataClens Advanced Otic is an alcohol free, non-irritating ear cleansing solution formulated to prevent microbial activity and eliminate bacteria and yeast build-up. StrataClens Advanced contains Chloroxylenol, Salicylic Acid and Aloe Vera, in a pleasantly scented otic, designed to eliminate odor. It will not sting or burn and is safe for daily use. Alcohol-Free, Non-Irritating Formula.

Ingredients

8 fl oz (237 mL)

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Chloroxylenol (Parachlorometaxylenol), Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Blue 1, Sodium Hydroxide.

Apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Clean excess with a cotton ball. For excessively dirty ears; apply 2-3 times daily over several days. For maintenance of healthy ears; 1-2 times weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian. Always apply after bathing or swimming.

Precautions

For topical use only. Do not use on broken skin, ruptured eardrums or if blood is present. Do not allow the animal to ingest. If irritation persists, discontinue use and contact a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water.

For animal use only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.

Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.

Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.